Become a Free Tenners Partner and earn 10s of £10s for your charity or club!
Free Tenners is an affinity scheme, where registered partner organisations (known as Free Tenners Partners) can raise valuable funds when their supporters purchase their day-to-day insurance products with Northcott Beaton.
Each time an eligible policy is purchased by a supporter, Free Tenners will donate £10 to the relevant partner.
Am I eligible to become a Free Tenners Partner?
A Free Tenners Partner can be a charity, registered sports club or an organisation that has charitable status or is trying to raise funds for any means.
How does it work?
- Register your details
Please click here and fill out the Contact Us form to register your details.
- We send you a partner pack
Once registered, and approved, we will then provide you with a partner pack including:
- Relevant web links so your supporters can access the insurance products online
- Our logo and associated disclaimer for you to use on your marketing communications
- Wording that can adapted for your website and other marketing communications to promote the scheme
We will also provide you with a dedicated point of contact.
- You start earning Free Tenners!
Every time one of your supporters purchases an eligible insurance policy online, we will donate £10 to your charity or club.