Our Legal Indemnities department work with a range of market leading insurers to offer risk management solutions within the residential and commercial conveyancing marketplace, covering limits of indemnity up to £5m. For indemnity in excess of £5m please contact us and we will tailor bespoke cover specific to your needs.
Our suite of products cover every eventuality within the conveyancing process ranging from Chancel Repair Liability, Search Indemnity, Planning & Building Regulations, to Restrictive Covenant and Defective Title.
Our full product list is outlined below. If you require assistance with any of these products (or anything a little more bespoke) please feel free to contact us
- Building Regulations (including FENSA)
- Chancel Repair Non-Successor (Residential)
- Chancel Repair Successor (Residential)
- Search Insurance (Purchase)
- Search Insurance (No Search Mortgage)
- Search Insurance – Search Validation
- Search Insurance – Search Delay
- Contaminated Land – No or Passed Environmental Search (10 Year Policy)
- Contaminated Land – No or Passed Environmental Search (15 Year Policy)
- Restrictive Covenant
- Absence of Easement – Access and/or Services
- Insolvency Act
- Missing Information
- Lost Title Deeds (including Possessory Title)
- Good Leasehold Title
- Enforcement of Third Party Rights and/or Easements
- Flying/Creeping Freehold
- Missing Landlord
- Contingent Buildings
Did You Know . . .
Our Chancel Insurance is a cheaper alternative to carrying out a Chancel Search. A Chancel Search may indicate the need for a Chancel Repair Liability policy so, why not just take out Chancel Insurance in the first place?