Our specially negotiated legal services are provided direct by Ford Simey, one of Devon’s most respected law firms, and include:
- Business and Corporate Services A comprehensive service for companies and partnerships ranging from the sale and purchase of businesses to the restructuring of large companies.
- Commercial Property and Land Disputes Whether it’s landlord, leases or leasehold queries, skillful negotiation can often negate the need for instigating costly legal proceedings.
- Residential Conveyancing Dedicated teams of property conveyancers to help you buy or sell a home.
- Employment Helping both employers and employees, Ford Simey have the knowledge and experience to deal with any workplace dispute or litigation issue.
- Wills, Administration of Estate and Inheritance Tax Planning Anyone with assets over £5,000 or with children under 18 needs to make a will to ensure that their wishes are carried out rather than the government’s rules.
- Family Breakdown, Divorce and Children Advice on the rights of partners, cohabitants and married couples at the beginning or at the end of a relationship.
- Business and Consumer Disputes Whether your dispute concerns a professional service, a contract, a partnership or a commercial debt, we can help.
- Accident and Compensation Claims Accidents resulting in personal injury can happen anywhere: at work, at home, in town or abroad. If someone else is at fault, you may be able to claim compensation.
- Licensing Applying for a licence in any of the diverse hospitality, entertainment and leisure sectors can sometimes be like entering a maze.
For more information, call Ford Simey on 01392 274 126 or visit www.fordsimey.co.uk